RIO BRANCO SNEAKERS IN PEARL AND PINK
These Rio Branco trainers from Veja are made from Hexamesh, a signature fabric composed of organic cotton and recycled polyester. They are mindfully produced in Brazil with suede and leather panels, a deep, dark pink V-appliqué matching the printed logo at the heel tab and a cream sole made from wild rubber sourced responsibly from the Amazon forest.
- Upper in Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in suede & leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (53%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Sugarcane insole, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.