RIO BRANCO SNEAKERS IN BLACK, WHITE AND OXFORD-GREY
Veja's washed-black Rio Branco trainers are mindfully produced in Brazil with suede and leather panels, a white V-appliqué matching the printed logo at the heel tab and a cream sole made from wild rubber sourced responsibly from the Amazon forest.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% plastic bottles recycled)
- Panels in suede & leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (53%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Sugarcane insole, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.